Social Icons

Thursday 24 October 2013

How is organic food better for your family?

Is there any difference between traditionally grown food and organic food? Is it worth the money I pay for? How can I always get organic food from market? Will it be difficult to digest traditionally grown food later in life? Will it be fitting in my budget? These questions always hit my mind while purchasing grocery. I knew organic food is any day better for health. But, somehow, these questions use to bother me.


l images
 


Finally, after doing some research on organic food, I decided I will give it a try for a month. I will just buy organic food and see if it hitting my grocery budget too much or not.


g images


 To my surprise, things got better with organic food purchase. I will tell you how :
- Organic food gives sort of a feel good factor. It gives me a feeling that
  1. I am doing a right thing for my coming generation
  2. I am not letting my kids have chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides
  3. I have read somewhere that our food has a great impact on thoughts we get in our mind. Good food results in good thoughts and good thoughts results in successful life.
      - We are atually spending less on medicines. Our expenses on medicines have gone down by almost                80%.      
      - I have also realized, if many educated people like me will start consuming organic food, it will result in greater demand, which in turn will result in cost of production for organic food to go down. Our farmers will eventually just produce the organic food.
 
tr images



Share your thoughts on consumption of organic food. I would suggest, next time you go for grocery purchase, and choose organically grown food over conventionally grown food. At least try for a month and see result. You know, it is any day better for your family. Make sure you see a USDA mark before buying organic food.

 If you are looking for online purchase of organic food, visit http://www.indianity.com/organic.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment